2019 OKTOBERFEST ASIA TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs), and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/ or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Ticketing Agent.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at anytime. This includes filming by the police or our security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- All food services – VIP buffet and Regular Ticket’s Oktoberfest Dinner Plate, will cease at 10:30pm each night in compliance to NEA regulations
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking area
- The Organisers may alter, add, withdraw or substitute offerings and / or the advertised details of the event, seating arrangements, food menu and audience capacity without prior notice
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the Organisers
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase or otherwise advised by the organisers, no later than 3 months after the event.
- Only the minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded; with refunds of booking fees per ticket being subjected to the T&C of the ticketing agent
C. AGE POLICY
- Minimum Age of 18 is required Minimum Age infers 18 years of age or older on the date and time listed on the ticket.
- Valid Government issue photo identification may be required for entry to the Venue
D. TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the door
- Hardcopy of the ticket(s) or an e-ticket can be used to exchange for a wristband
- The Organisers will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event
- The Organisers reserve the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. See Venue Terms and Conditions
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to the security staf.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity within the Event grounds will be handed to the Police and / or refused entry.
- Bar staff reserves the right to refuse to serve anyone who is intoxicated and / or behaving in a disorderly or unbecoming behaviour
- The Organisers will not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Ticket buyers voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequently to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability