Oktoberfest Asia 2016 will be held from 13th-15 October at a bigger scale in a fully air-conditioned festival-styled marquee at a new location at the open field next to Tan Quee Lan Street, bordered by North Bridge Road (opposite Bugis Junction) and Rochor Road.
Here’s all you need to know about Oktoberfest Asia 2016 …….
13th-15th October 2016
Tan Quee Lan Street
Nearest MRT Station – BUGIS STATION
(East West Line #12 / Downtown Line #14)
Nearest Car Parks
Bugis Junction, Parkview Square and along Tan Quee Lan Street.
(We strongly advise against drinking and driving. Look out for promotions with our ride and valet partners!)
Each Early Bird and Regular admission ticket includes:
– Entry for 01 pax to the event per day
– Free Oktoberfest Asia 500ml beer stein for each pax
– Free flow choice of brews from 6pm to 12:30am each day
– Festive brews specially made available just for Oktoberfest Asia 2016
– Entertainment provided by the Hofbrauhaus Band from Munich
– Gourmet Bavarian cuisine, quality wines and other beverages available for purchase
Get your tickets here for an unforgettable event!
For bulk (8 or more) and VIP tickets (food and reserved seating inclusive), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.