Oktoberfest Asia 2017 will be held from 19th-21st October at a bigger scale in a fully air-conditioned festival-styled marquee at the open field next to Tan Quee Lan Street, bordered by North Bridge Road (opposite Bugis Junction) and Rochor Road.
Here’s all you need to know about Oktoberfest Asia 2017 …….
19th-21st October 2017
Tan Quee Lan Street
Nearest MRT Station – BUGIS STATION
(East West Line #12 / Downtown Line #14)
Nearest Car Parks
Bugis Junction, Parkview Square and along Tan Quee Lan Street.
(We strongly advise against drinking and driving. Look out for promotions with our ride and valet partners!)
Each Regular admission ticket includes:
– Entry for 01 pax to the event per day
– Free Oktoberfest Asia 500ml beer stein for each pax
– Free flow choice of brews from 6pm to 11:30pm each day
– Festive brews specially made available just for Oktoberfest Asia 2017
– Entertainment provided by the Hofbrauhaus Band from Munich
– Quality wines, other beverages and Oktoberfest merchandise are available for purchase
Get your tickets here for an unforgettable event!
For corporate groups and / or private nights, bulk (8 or more) and VIP tickets (food and reserved seating inclusive), please contact email@example.com for more information.